Intergraph Corporation Application Engineer, 3D in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
This position is responsible for providing the ongoing support of customers, pre-sales, consulting and implementation support in relation to the successful selling and installation of technology solutions.
• Delivering consulting, implementation, administration, training, customisation and support services to customers for S3D and related Solutions
• Delivering implementation, administration, training, customisation and support services for all other PPM products as required.
• Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of Intergraph’s PPM 3D Solutions to fulfill pre-sales and customer consulting tasks
• Assisting the sales team with pre-sales activities including the development of formal proposals, conducting demonstrations and presentations
• Ensuring the successful sales achievement and customer satisfaction through delivery of the highest quality technical support
• Advising management on industry standards and trends, compiling training documents and writing technical reports
• Undertaking tasks requiring technical analysis, diagnosis and problem solving, qualifying the product fit and defining support needs
• Knowledge of Smart3D MHE (Materials Handling Edition) which supports engineering design in bulk materials handling sectors, such as mining is a plus.
• Detailed knowledge of Outfitting engineering, design construction and fabrication work practices from conceptual design through to construction
• Proficient in piping and mechanical design, piping specification preparation, Layout drawings preparation, Piping Isometrics and Spool drawings preparation, MTO preparation and checking, basic understanding of PID’s, understanding of industry standards such as ANSI, API, ASTM etc
• Strong knowledge of a design software tool such as PDS, PDMS or SP3D preferred
• Extensive S3D Implementation, Administration, Operation and Support experience
• Extensive Experience with Other Intergraph Solutions.
• Customer Service experience and ability.
• Degree level qualifications in a technical discipline such as Mechanical or Structural Engineering is highly desirable. However, equivalent practical experience will be considered.
• 5+ years’ experience in 3D Applications as part of a multi discipline project execution team
• As a user and administrator, use of high level skills in the setup and use of Smart 3D
Employee Behavioural Profiles - ATTENTION TO DETAIL - Maintains an orderly working style and demonstrates a concern for increasing order, clarity and efficiency. Finishes tasks completely and to deadline, able and willing to follow procedures., Employee Behavioural Profiles - TEAM WORKING - Looks at ways to help other team members complete their work and sets a good example through enthusiasm and commitment to team goals. Encourages other team members and acknowledges those who have performed well., Employee Behavioural Profiles - PROBLEM SOLVING - Analyses relationships among several parts of a problem or situation and breaks down a complex task into manageable parts in a systematic way. Generally anticipates obstacles and thinks ahead about next steps., Employee Behavioural Profiles - TECHNICAL EXPERTISE - Acts to improve both the depth and range of own specialist knowledge. Able to learn from own experience and mistakes and makes self available to help others solve technical/professional problems
• Completion of Reference Data project for customer - 3 months
• Successful management and close of client support tickets – Customer feedback to be reviewed – 3 months
• Develop demonstration ability / Pre-sales – 6 months
• Delivery of training for key clients – 6 months
• Project – development within 1 month
Receive TEQs from EPCCs directly. Contents of TEQs to be checked and verified by PMC material engineer for approval.
Resolve the approved TEQs through adding of new attributes, details, commodity codes, company codes, specification management, and datasheet management.
To also verify the contents of TEQs raised by EPCCs and evaluate consistency of description details, existing descriptions to avoid duplications and engineering compliance with PMRC logic codes.
Assist or conduct training for new EPCCs members who require PMRC training.
Create new user ID profile with password for EPCCs.
To be in communication with Client to update on status of TEQs raised and resolved.
To ensure Commodity codes and PMRC code compliance after EPCC contractor generated new code and new specs
Shall cover the above within the scope of RAPID Project only.
Shall not be responsible for other SmartPlant Design Tools, outside of PMRC.
• Develop customer contact/consulting ability
• Documentation of Project Meeting/Actions
• Ability to follow up tasks and requests
Resolved TEQs list with latest patch file update to be released.
Latest working SEED File (if required).
Error logs generated from systems (if required)
Timesheets, MoM, TEQs Status Report, Bulletin Report (if required)
Req# ID: 2017-3338
External Company URL: http://hexagonppm.com/