Google Agency Relationship Manager, Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Agency Relationship Manager, you'll collaborate closely with agency representatives, serve as their ambassador within Google, advocate for new Google products and technologies throughout the agency, identify business-development opportunities, as well as develop and manage strong relationships with agency influencers and decision-makers. Your objectives are to develop new business and increase existing business to maximize business growth. You will run market analyses and be responsive to all agency needs. You'll also collaborate with Google's Direct Sales teams to exchange knowledge regarding client needs in specific industry sectors.
Among your many attributes, you are persuasive, gregarious, a natural leader and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues. You possess excellent communication/presentation skills at the senior level as well as the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business. You're particularly adept at developing close, one-on-one relationships.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Advocate for Google within the advertising agency community.
- Solidify executive relationships and drive growth with targeted agencies.
- Help agencies grow their client base and drive growth with customers in a relevant industry.
- Devise partnership-building strategies with the Agency Head.
- Develop best practices and benchmarking initiatives to optimize agency.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience with agency, media sales and business development.
- Experience in advertising agencies (offline and online), sales/marketing.
- Established relationships and presence within the agency marketplace.
- Strong knowledge of, and established relationships within, a specific region and/or the display advertising (interactive marketing) industry and of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.