DXC Technology ITO Svc Delivery Cons II in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Role & Responsibility:
• Remote administration of one or more customer networks.
• Second level of escalation for network operations related issues.
• Ability to work in a fast paced operations environment.
• Ability to perform second level technical troubleshooting of network issues and to resolve incidents within SLA.
• Ability to implement changes as required based on the nature of issue
• Ability to propose required changes to fix the network issues for client infrastructure when necessary
• Elevating tickets to third level support when necessary
• Ability to communicate (verbally and in written communication) effectively with customers, IT leadership and support teams during conference calls.
• Required to work on 24/7 rotating shifts
• Callback/standby may be required during off days
· Apply technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with moderate risk/complexity. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for company and for customers.
· Incident Management: Resolve most technical incidents independently within your technical area. Work with team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
· Escalation Management: identify potential escalations and alert management proactively.
· Change Management/Implementation: Independently review, implement, and verify changes/solutions of moderate complexity and risk to meet customer and/or trade/company Information Technology infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
· Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy. Proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance.
· Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
· Customer Relationship Management: Balance internal needs with customers and/or internal businesses/end user’s needs within defined parameters.
· Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional. Seen as a resource to the team within area of technical responsibility. Typically advises or sets direction for:
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities