Dell Consultant, Project/Program Manager (Support and Deployment Services) in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
The Opportunity Channel Services . The Services Program Senior Manager (or Senior Product Line Manager/PLM) is responsible for developing the Service strategy and owns the Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) Service go-to-market programs in APJ. The candidate will grow the Services business through direct or channel partners who are hardware resellers, distributors, VARs and retail shops. The candidate will also work with the Global Product Managers to assist with product launches and develop services specific programs to increase channel loyalty and to enable the sales and delivery.
H-EMC Support & Deployment Services The Services PLM is responsible H-EMC SDS revenue in APJ Commercial & Enterprise segment. This is a very exciting growth area, particularly in the Asia Pacific region where Dell's channel business is becoming a rapidly larger portion of global revenue. The successful candidate will be an end-to-end business owner from demand generation programs, to the right products, to the operational ability to bring offers to channel. The successful candidate will have a rare combination of: strategic ability to prioritize, the ability to develop new programs in an ambiguous environment, and the need to achieve cross-functional results and enlist the support of others. This is not a role for someone who waits to be told exactly what to do.
The successful candidate should have the confidence to establish and drive programs to: * Grow the Services revenue & margin across all segments: Commercial, consumer, PC, and data center products across distributors, SI’s, and retail. * Establish services program for direct account and channel partner
· BS degree from top university; business or engineering preferred
· Advanced marketing, product development or MBA degree preferred
· 6 to 8 years’ experience in product / service development
· 10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Demonstrated competence in project management
· Proven track record of success within complex, matrixed organizations
· Work experience with complex services (e.g. intake, consulting, delivery engineers, SOW etc.)
Job: *Project/Program Mgmt
Title: Consultant, Project/Program Manager (Support and Deployment Services)
Requisition ID: 17000NG2
Other Locations: AP-MY-Penang