Dell Advisor, IT Sys Development in Cyberjaya, Malaysia
IT Operation patching team responsible for global server security patching ( Window and Linux ) to ensure the servers are compliance with Dell Security Standard . Other responsibilities included Server OS upgrade( Non-Patchable/ Expired Version) , server mass deployment and Server Global Group Policy implementation . Core Technologies used in the team are Microsoft SCCM , Badge Logic, Shell Scripting and KACE .
• Responsible for Windows/Linux server technical support for Dell global.
• Responsible for monthly server patching for Microsoft and OEL Patching activities.
• Responsible to monitor and maintaining SCCM client health and diagnosing.
• Take accountability for each and every problem while ensuring ownership remains with the appropriate support group
• Participate and contribute actively, directly or indirectly related to the team activities/projects.
• Responsible to resolves customer escalations as appropriate.
• Able to work in a team environment and help each other during mass deployment task
Qualifications & Required Skills
• Bachelor degree with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science, or equivalent experience. 4 to 6 years hands on related experience in IT system administration, troubleshooting, Server Patching with SCCM and Blade Logic.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), or equivalent.
• Comprehensive background in patching and Server administration the following: Windows Server Operating Systems, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager , Linux .
• Knowledge of enterprise security and patching methodologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Job: *IT Sys Development
Title: Advisor, IT Sys Development
Requisition ID: 17000KX6
Other Locations: AP-MY-Penang