Dell Assistant, Undergraduate Intern in Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia
Dell Global Operations & Client Solutions Internship Program 2016/2017 (FY18)
Join a world-class Global Operations & Supply Chain where you can drive lasting change while building a long-term career.
At Dell, our talented supply chain experts, benchmarked processes and capabilities are supporting the company’s transformation strategy. With in-house supply chain training and development programs that enable our team members to build their careers with us, we’ve built an environment where our team members feel inspired, connected and have the ability to succeed every day.
Our Global Operations organization (Procurement, Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Manufacturing Engineering, Logistic & Fulfillment Management, Inventory Control, Product Operations, Contract Management, Project Program Management, and Sales Operations) is seeking candidates for our Internship Program 2016/2017.
Responsibilities Interns work in different areas of Global Operations and all interns are expected to complete analysis and present results/recommendations to executive leadership on specific internship projects.
Internship projects could exist in the following areas: Procurement & Supply Chain * Strategy/Analytics * Commodity & Supply Management * Global Materials Management * General Procurement * Supply Chain Management
Manufacturing, Operations & Engineering
- Demand Planning
- Inventory Controls
- New Product Introductions
- Production Planning
- Replenishment Planning
- Operations Engineering
- Process Quality & Standards
- Supply Chain Readiness & Project Planning
Product Offer Configuration Management
Logistics & Fulfillment Management
- Import/Export Control
- Fulfillment & Logistics Operations
- Operational Management
Examples of potential internship projects include:
- Cost modeling
- Cycle time reductions
- Complexity reductions
- Spend and sourcing analysis
- Inventory management and controls enhancements
- Supply chain design and optimization
- Real-time metrics packages to improve the customer experience
Product Data quality and productivity improvements
- Pursuit of Bachelor’s in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, International Business Management, Economic, Marketing, Science Mathematics, Statistics, Manufacturing Engineering, Logistics, IT or computer science or other applicable fields.
- Minimum GPA : 3.50
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively work with all levels of the organization
Job: *Support Services - Intern - Undergraduate
Organization: *Client Solutions
Title: Assistant, Undergraduate Intern
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bukit Mertajam
Requisition ID: 17000F29