Dell Advisor, Project/Program Management in Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia
Advisor, Project/Program Management Dell Penang, Malaysia
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Business Support team in Dell, we are looking for an Advisor, Project/Program Management to join our team in Dell Penang (APCC2, Bukit Mertajam) Malaysia .
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your ambitions and potential.
· Defines supporting and/or driving process improvements
· Driving alignment between Dell business strategy, procurement strategy, and
· Collaborating with IT/system solution providers to improve performance and innovate
· Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity, which bring distinct, specific projects to completion on time and within budget.
· Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project
· Analyze and prioritize user requirements · Support B2B activities and new program enablements
Manages projects, typically from initiation through delivery · Compile business requirements and system requirements documentation · Document tool design technical flows and identify breakpoints · Allocates work among team members and provides guidance on a regular basis · Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews · Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis · conduct regular communication cadence to keep stakeholder informed on project status; stay connected with users
· Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field · 7 years of procurement experience as a Project Consultant or similar role · Experience with direct procurement supply chain activities · Strong analytical capabilities including report development and analysis as well as making data-driven recommendations and decisions · Ability to build effective business relationships internally and externally · Ability to clearly communicate across all levels of the organization · Strong presentation delivery and development skills · Effective project/program management capabilities · Strategy thinking
· Supply chain management bachelors or MBA degree
· Preferred PMP/CPSM certification · Experience with procurement tools such as demand supply collaboration tool, COST management, purchase order management..etc · Multiple years of experience working within a large, global, center-led procurement team · Experience working within a company and/or organization undergoing a transformation
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job: *Project/Program Mgmt
Title: Advisor, Project/Program Management
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bukit Mertajam
Requisition ID: 17000L1N