Dell Sr. Analyst, Database Admin (Oracle) in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Database Administration Advisor Cyberjaya, Malaysia
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? We are looking for a Database Administration Sr Analyst to join our IT team in Cyberjaya Malaysia .
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Performs administration of simple production databases (class 2 /3) which include performance of the following activities/tasks as below :
• Performs daily database health check which includes monitoring of space/backup/monitoring agent/compliance report.
• Conduct database assessment according to SLA.
• Perform proactive maintenance & patching in production.
• Attend to Incident Bridge and close incident / task ticket within SLA.
• Close PKE according to SLA.
• Ensures account, password & profile compliance
• Use appropriate monitoring tools like Grid/MoM for monitoring database environments
• Manage db objects and grants in production.
• Understand standard DBMS processes and follow them
- 2-3 years of Oracle administration experience on 10g or 11g ASM, Oracle partition and Oracle Data Guard
- Windows and/or Unix scripting are a plus
Team player and excellent interpersonal skills are required
- • Fluent in English.
Benefits Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Job: *Database Admin
Organization: *Information Technology
Title: Sr. Analyst, Database Admin (Oracle)
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bayan Lepas
Requisition ID: 17000KXJ