Dell Sr Advisor, Sales Training in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Sr Advisor – APJ Dell EMC VMware Enablement Lead
As Sr Training Advisor, you will help organize, drive and support VMWare training and enablement initiatives for the inside/field sales and channel sales. This role will require cross functional alignment across the Global Learning and Enablement organization and regional stakeholders. This role will support VMWare training and enablement initiatives, manage logistics within Dell, assist with execution against spending targets, and work with stakeholders at both Dell EMC and VMware to ensure alignment and strong bi-directional communication. The position requires a self-starter with strong project management skills, great communications and presentation skills, and the ability to understand the sales process and work with a variety of roles within Dell and VMWare. This position reports to the APJ Field Enablement Lead.
- Work with Global VMware lead to drive, consult in and across region to align VMware enablement activities to global and regional business initiatives
- Build and/or maintain a stakeholder matrix within DellEMC and VMware
- Manage and track ongoing projects and logistics at Dell in collaboration with VMware Enablement team across Dell EMC includes project scoping, tracking, reporting for major initiatives and supporting activities
- Communicate and Drive standardized ROI metrics by program/activity
- Support VMware Enablement team quarterly planning process to prioritize, plan and budget enablement events and ensure alignment with Dell Learning and Enablement
- Coordinate regular cadence with Dell and VMware enablement leads for program/activity metrics, team alignment, and project and status updates
- Align closely with Dell L&D organization, License to Sell, and the global enablement calendar for planning and execution of VMware training and enablement
- Ability to work alongside cross functional teams within Global Learning and Enablement and regional stakeholders to successfully implement Dell EMC/VMware business strategy in training plans.
- Execute global programs and best practices within region
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Use professional concepts and company policies to solve routine problems
Implement methods for evaluation of program effectiveness, evaluate the delivery of training, modify program based on feedback
Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, on-going projects
- Proven experience working with high-performing teams across multiple geographies and functions.
- Ability to flourish in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills in order to lead, manage and conduct project activities with a variety of management levels, and disciplines.
- Excellent project management skills-- training, planning, prioritization, objective setting, meeting management and plan execution is required.
- Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
5-8 years of project management experience in a learning or enablement organization
- Proven experience creating and deploying successful sales enablement projects and programs
- Knowledge of Dell EMC
- Sales experience or experience working with sales team members
Job: *Sales Training
Organization: *Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions
Title: Sr Advisor, Sales Training
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bayan Lepas
Requisition ID: 17000LWS