Dell Specialist, Customer Services in BAYAN LEPAS, Malaysia
Specialist, Customer Services
Dell Penang, Malaysia
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Customer Services team in Dell, we are looking for a Specialist, Customer Services to join our team in Dell Penang (SWTC - Bayan Lepas), Malaysia .
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
As a Specialist, Customer Services you would be responsible to provide high level of customer experience by supporting these customers and Sales on order status, missing wrong damage, customer returns and customer escalation issues. This involves working closely with the various departments like Sales, Channel Sales, Manufacturing, Logistics, Tech support, Finance etc internally. You would work very closely with the Account managers of REL Sales segments and ensure highest level of Customer experience and Retention scores.
· Managing issues related to Order Status, Missing Wrong Damage or Return, and customer escalation both phone and email systems.
· Manage customer escalations on the highest priority and work with Account / sales manager for solutions and update mgt
· Engage with External Vendors - Forwarder and Services Provider to solve customer issue.
· Engage with other departments - e.g: Sales, logistics, Technical Support etc to work on process improvement.
· Interact and work with other Region Customer Care teams and the APJ PMO teams when the need arises.
· Responsible for setting realistic customer expectations, and meeting or exceeding these expectations.
· Verify and investigate into customer's complaints and drive for resolution within specified time frames.
· Prepare daily/weekly performance reports.
· Fully responsible for Customer Satisfaction and feedback for improvement.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in handling customer service - Email experience will be an added advantage. (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply).
· Strong leadership behavior and drive for results.
· Excellent telephone and communication skills -Thai and English Languages.
· Ability to communicate with all levels within an organization.
· Strong customer service, ethics and ability to be empathetic and accept ownership.
· Well-developed problem solving skills.
· Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated.
· Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Ability to speak other languages would be an added advantage.
Working in a team mindset.
Preferably a Degree holder, diploma graduates are encouraged to apply.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Title: Specialist, Customer Services
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bayan Lepas
Requisition ID: 17000PUM