Dell Manager 2, Supply Chain in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Product Services team at Dell, we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join our team in Dell Penang Bayan Lepas, Malaysia.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfill your ambitions and potential.
- Accountable for Repair planning team Management for seamless continuity of supply for service parts in South Asia.
- People Manager for a team that manages the repair planning team
- Continuous improvement in Operational efficiency in dynamic environment through structured reviews and controls to arrest any deviation from SLA ( Service Level Agreement ). Identifying areas of improvement in securing quality of services and process compliance.
- Responsible for continuity of supply of repair parts operations performance through strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Escalation point of customer/ stakeholders with a systematic approach towards root cause analysis and closed loop corrective action.
Closely works with Repair operations, Parts Planning, Quality, Technical support and Field services to effectively drive stakeholder engagements.
- Engineering Graduate or equivalent.
- Business Management from a recognized university or a PG with specialization in Supply Chain domain.
- 5 years of hands on experience in supply chain for manufacturing/ After-market services in consumer electronics or IT industry.
- People Management skillset.
- Capacity to work efficiently and effectively in fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Able to multi-task to manage both tactical and strategic work streams relating to area of responsibility.
- Analytical mindset with passion to Innovate.
- An Entrepreneurial self-starter, with strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- To be able to engage with teams at all level. Ability to join effective “virtual” teams and drive results through others in a complex cross-functional organization.
- Pragmatic & Hands on but independent and proactive. To be able to deal with ambiguity and drive innovations.
Job: *Supply Chain
Title: Manager 2, Supply Chain
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bayan Lepas
Requisition ID: 17000GGG