Dell Inside Product Specialist II in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
If you are passionate about technology and eager to further your career in technical sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Services Sales Organization, we are looking for an Inside Product Specialist to work as part of a virtual team based in Penang.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
- Responsible for direct selling of solutions and offerings which includes services upgrades – example being ProSupport, Complete Cover and other close box services to traditional revenue lines such as warranty extension, installation and spare parts via receiving and making outbound calls.
- Develop/Maintain strong and good engagement model with segment sales as well as key customers
- Work closely with Inside & Field Sales to develop & identify new opportunities & to maintain / support existing large corporate customers
- Strong ownership of each order from inquiry to delivery of the services/parts to the Customers
- Ensures timely distribution and accurate quotations, qualify opportunity and follow-up to close deals
- Qualifies & identifies opportunities and follow-up on potential deals
Responsible for weekly update of the sales funnel
Job Scope & Responsibilities
Services existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing work schedule to call on existing or potential customers (via Power Hour)
- Focuses sales efforts by studying/focusing on customer’s business needs/requirements
- Keeps mgmt informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports, wkly work plans, tap ratio and funnel updates
- Monitors competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, new products (spares and solution offerings), etc
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and always maintains the highest ethical standards by doing the right thing
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Stay informed and updated on the latest service offerings and circulates relevant information to the team/organization as appropriate.
- Drive attainment of sales revenue and margin, as well as track and drive sales and productivity metrics
Manage all aspects of Customer Experience, Sales performance metrics, segment engagement, and marketing engagement.
Degree or equivalent in any discipline or a minimum of 2 years sales and/or customer service experience with proven track record
- Have a great sense of urgency
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Ability to speak read and write English or Mandarin or Thai or Vietnamese
- Independent, in terms of follow-up and taking ownership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and must be a strong team player.
Job: *Inside Product Specialist
Title: Inside Product Specialist II
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bayan Lepas
Requisition ID: 17000G83