Dell Client Tech Supt Specialist (Indonesian Speaking) in BAYAN LEPAS, Malaysia
Diagnosis & troubleshoot via telephone, computer systems, servers/storage & software systems within standard time frames.
Escalation of issues to the Product Support team and/or Technical Support Manager in order to resolve the issue to the customer's complete satisfaction.
Analytical, articulate, result-oriented and provide excellent follow-up.
Maintain accurate call logging and tracking into Helpdesk database.
Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse range of people with varying levels of technical understanding and ability in international environment.
• Ability to speak Indonesian Language and supporting Indonesia's customers with clear accent and high proficiency.
• Degree in Computer Science / IT related discipline with at least 1 year related working experience.
• Advance Diploma/Diploma holders in Computer Science/IT related discipline with a minimum of 3 years working experience in providing direct support to end-users either in customer service/field engineering or corporate help desk are also encouraged to apply.
• Those with professional certification from Microsoft/Red Hat/Novell will have an added advantage.
• Strong understanding and technical ability for PC, servers/Storage, Software systems and applications supported and sold by Dell Asia Pacific.
• Able to work rotating shifts including 24x7.
• Speak, read and write proficiently in English. Added language skills will be an advantage.
Exposure & knowledge to the following systems technologies:
• Intel CPU based servers
• SCSI and RAID
• Fiber Channel storage subsystems
• ISA, PCI, EISA, combo interfaces
• ECC, SDRAM, RDR memories
• Backup solutions and peripherals
• Systems management (an added advantage)
• Systems recovery (and added advantage)
• LAN with Ethernet/802.3 network like 10/100/1000baseT and Token Ring or fiber optics (an added advantage)
• Structure cabling systems
• MS Windows 7, Win 2000, XP, Vista or NetWare operating systems
• TCPIP, Netbios and other protocols
• Microsoft clustering, Microsoft Internet, Storage, Unix
Title: Client Tech Supt Specialist (Indonesian Speaking)
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bayan Lepas
Requisition ID: 170001JB