Dell Analyst, IT Development in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Description: Automation is critical to Dell IT strategy in so many ways. Keeping with our need to streamline service delivery while at the same time delighting our customers, the Workload Automation team has open positions for the right candidates in Malaysia and Bangalore. We are looking for highly motivated out of the box thinkers who easily identify areas where automation can contribute to faster service delivery and develop solutions.
- Design and build automation solutions for Dell IT.
- Prepares flow charts and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents software according to Dell’s systems standards, policies and procedures.
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- Provide basic systems recommendations for defined business needs.
- Creates documentation on all programming work.
- Performs maintenance on existing software products.
- Writes programs according to specifications from higher-level staff.
Support the applications as Level 3
A minimum of a Degree in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering/Information Technology.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in Java/.net/scripting development.
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and able to motivate others.
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Required knowledge or experienced development in C# and .NET, PowerShell, Java or other languages.
- Knowledge or experience in Microsoft System Center Orchestrator and PowerShell script will be added advantage.
- Knowledge or experience in Web Service/SOAP/any API call will be added advantages.
- Requirements gathering activities and early adopters to the code being developed allow the candidate to interface with all levels of the project team members.
- Excellent organizational skills are required.
- Knows the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures related to applications programming.
- Basic knowledge of PL/SQL or SQL coding, testing, and debugging simple applications.
- Basic understanding of how key business needs drive technology decisions.
- Experience in Agile will be an added advantage.
Job: *IT Development
Title: Analyst, IT Development
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bayan Lepas
Requisition ID: 17000G0N