Dell Analyst, IT Application Mgmt in BAYAN LEPAS, Malaysia
• Resolve all monitoring incidents within SLA targets
• Ensure proper handoff of issues
• Timely and accurately document resolution activities
• Diagnose, prioritize and escalate tickets to IM
• Follow up on escalated issues with Level 2 ( IM2 ) and Readiness where applicable
• Identify needed KB articles and create with approvals with Level 2 ( IM2 ) and Readiness
• Implement improvement Monitoring initiatives
• Participate in transition and technology training
• Review incoming and existing incidents and tasks
• Audit open tickets to determine team member workload
• Ensure handoffs between shifts are handled correctly
• Check broadcast messages in Remedy and alerts team as needed
• University level degree in IT or related field. Fresh Graduates or those graduates with less than 1 year of working experience are encouraged to apply.
• Those with experience in software applications support will have added advantage.
• Experience in current and emerging technology and standards i.e. Oracle SQL&PL/SQL, Microsoft ASP/VB, Microsoft .Net,Weblogic/Java. Infrastructure knowledge is an added advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills and fluency (written and spoken) in English.
• Able to work on a shift rotation including weekends.
• Strong team player with ability to work in a team and as individual contributor.
• Good analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
Title: Analyst, IT Application Mgmt
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bayan Lepas
Requisition ID: 17000NBW