Dell Analyst, HR Shared Services in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Work on the all HR Operations activity
o Records Management (File room management) o Benefits administration o Insurance Claims management o Letters administration o Onboarding o Audits/Compliance
- Work requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment to investigate and resolve problems or situations.
- Recommends and assists in the implementation of changes to policies / procedures as appropriate.
- Understands the implications of actions and decisions within work area and across teams.
- Resolves complex issues escalated from less-experienced team members.
- Receives general direction; work may be completed without pre-established procedures.
- Work guided by team requirements or department objectives.
- Establishes own priorities within general guidelines.
- Coordinates resources and activities as needed to achieve deadlines and results.
- Finds ways to improve efficiency, quality and service of ongoing work.
- May provide direction/coaching to less experienced team members.
- May act as lead on small projects.
- Contributes to area through the quality and efficiency of work. May contribute to the area by ensuring the accuracy of others’ work.
- Applies communication skills to interpret technical information. Builds trust; explains the rationale behind processes, approaches and decisions. Anticipates future needs based on past transactions.
- Able to accurately and effectively communicate subject-matter specific and/or technical topics to an audience unfamiliar with the nuances of the discipline.
- Provides first-level support in response to customer questions.
- Resolves more difficult and less frequent questions from team members.
- Focuses on responding to questions in a few specific HR areas.
- Escalates more complex issues to senior level team members or leadership.
- Solid customer service skills (includes the ability to handle difficult customer issues in a professional manner, respond to customer needs in a timely manner and identify customer needs).
- Solid ability to demonstrate initiative and good judgment in resolving issues affecting customer.
Working knowledge of a broad spectrum of HR policies and practices.
Require bachelor's degree with 4 -6 years of relevant experience in HR.
- Working knowledge on PeopleSofT
- Comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of policies and procedures for the work area.
- Integrates knowledge and experience as a skilled specialist.
- Possesses broad knowledge of related processes, disciplines and/or technologies and their interdependencies.
- Possesses deep technical knowledge in area of specialization.
Job: *HR Shared Services
Organization: *Human Resources
Title: Analyst, HR Shared Services
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bayan Lepas
Requisition ID: 17000LRP