Dell Accounting Analyst in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Perform monthly journal booking in accordance with Corporate Policy
Complete assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliation in accordance with Corporate Policy and minimize all reconciling items with aging greater than 60 days
Highlight all problematic aging reconciliation items and update progress of resolving them
Involve in Trial Balance, CFR and account analysis and fluctuation commentary
Perform SOX and CSA as needed and ensure no repeat audit point. Ensure all Management Action Plans are closed timely.
Handle internal & external auditor process on statutory audits/ Quarterly reporting/ etc
Involve in global progress improvement and project. Work with project team to rectify exceptions and closes all gaps identified
To work closely with SBU finance.
Prepare & provide ad-hoc information as & when required.
Ensure consistent accounting treatment across APJ with Corporate Reporting & Dell worldwide.
Qualifications Requirements :
• Degree in Accountancy or professional qualification.
• Prefarably has 2 years of working experience in related field.
• Good Communication, problem solving and presentation skills.
• Good computer knowledge in Microsoft software, especially Excel. Oracle knowledge is an added advantage.
• Working to tight deadlines at times with resource constraint
• Proven Analytical Skills and Extremely Process Driven
• Flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player
• Support EMEA region and able to work staggered hours if necessary, independently and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff
Title: Accounting Analyst
Location: AP-MY-Penang-Bayan Lepas
Requisition ID: 17000KW2